- Marinade the steak in 90g of Shemin’s Thai Green and Red Curry Paste. Leave to one side.
- Finely slice the red pepper and spring onions.
- Fry 10g of Shemin’s Thai Green or Red Curry Paste for one minute, then deglaze by adding the chicken stock.
- Snap the red chilli in half and add to the chicken stock, bring to the boil and remove from the heat.
- Remove the chilli from the stock. Add the vegetable mix and the noodles. Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat a pan until smoking hot and add the vegetable oil to the pan.
- Fry the steak for about 2 minutes, continuously stirring.
- Add honey and baste for 30 seconds, then remove from the pan and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- While the meat is resting, season the soup with the mirin, fish sauce and lime and stir well.
- Add the meat to the soup. Serve the soup in a bowl and garnish with fresh coriander.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.