- Put the Greek yoghurt in a bowl then whisk until smooth and creamy. Add Shemins Indian Curry Paste, green chillies, half the salt and pepper, and fresh coriander then mix. Set aside.
- Take the chicken pieces and mix with the rest of the salt and pepper. Put the oil into a non-stick pan, with a lid, and set over a medium heat. When hot, add half the chicken pieces to the pan in a single layer along with the bay leaves.
- When browned add half the Shemin’s Garam Masala and cook for half a minute. Remove into a bowl along with the bay leaves. Repeat with the second half of the chicken and Shemin’s Garam Masala. Set aside the chicken.
- Put the sultanas into the same hot oil. The sultanas should plump up quickly. Then add the chicken and the juices back into the pan. Stir in the spiced yoghurt and mix well.
- Bing to a simmer, cover and cook gently for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring once or twice.
- If the sauce is too runny remove the lid, turn up the heat to reduce the sauce until it is thick and clings to the chicken. When ready to serve sprinkle the toasted almonds over the chicken.
- Serve with rice and / or Shemin’s Indian Breads.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.