1. Put a large pan of salted water on to boil for the pasta
2. Place all the ingredients, apart from the pasta, in a large bowl (If you plan to serve this cold, omit the rocket at this stage)
3. When the salted water is at a rolling boil, add the pasta and cook according to the instructions on the packet
4. Drain the pasta, but keep a cup of the cooking water. Tip the hot drained pasta into the bowl of other ingredients. Season with salt and black pepper, and toss well until the heat from the pasta unlocks the flavours of all the aromatics. If necessary, add a splash of the retained pasta cooking water or a splash more olive oil to loosen up
5. Either serve immediately or allow to cool and store in the fridge to serve later. If you do store it in the fridge, do not add the rocket until the last minute and remember to remove from the fridge a few minutes before serving to loosen up the oil. Add a little extra seasoning if needed.