1. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Divide your burger mix into 8 equal portions, then pat and shape each one into a nice juicy burger.
3. Transfer the burgers to a tray, cover them with cling film and pop in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Drizzle the burgers with a tiny bit of olive oil, then transfer them to the barbecue grill or griddle pan, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. While they’re cooking, halve your burger buns and lightly toast them.
5. Serve in a toasted bun with the toppings of your choice.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.