1. Preheat oven to 240°C/Gas 9.
2. Place the onion and potatoes in an ovenproof dish. Mix the hot water and curry paste together. Pour over the potatoes and onions, toss to coat.
3. Cover tightly with foil or lid and cook in the oven for 15 minutes. In the meantime heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces until nicely browned. Set aside.
4. Remove the dish from the oven and take off the foil. Mix in the chicken pieces, lentils and cream. Re-cover with foil and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Adjust seasoning and stir in the lime juice to taste.
5. Top the curry with mint and coriander and serve with rice and/or naan bread.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.