- Put the pork, onion, apple and Shemin’s Jerk Spice Blend in a bowl. Season and mix with your hands, then shape into 4 burgers.
- For the sauce, mix together the mayonnaise and ketchup with the cornichons and onions and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Brush the burgers all over with the oil and fry for 5-6 minutes on each side, until fully cooked, there is no pink meat and the juices run clear.
- Top each with 2 slices of cheese, cover the pan with a large lid and cook for 2 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Split open the rolls and spread the bases with the sauce. Top with the salad leaves, pork burgers, a good heap of sauerkraut. Serve immediately.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.