1. Heat the oil in a large pan, fry the onions until golden brown.
2. In a separate bowl mix Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste with water so that it is the consistency of thick cream.
3. Add the mixture to the browned onions and let it simmer for five minutes or until you see the oil rising to the top. If the mixture gets too dry, add a little water.
4. Next add the chicken and stir into the masala mix and let it cook gently for a couple of minutes.
5. Add a tin of chopped tomatoes and leave the curry to simmer for five minutes or until the masala is thick and the juices from the tomatoes have reduced
6. Add the coconut milk and 1tsp of Shemin’s Thai Green or Thai Red Curry Paste, cook until the chicken is done approx. 10 mins.
7. Add the lime juice and adjust the seasoning. Add chopped coriander before serving.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.