- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Then add the onions and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until soft, then the lamb and stir-fry quickly until browned.
- Stir in Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste and cook for a few seconds, then add in the coconut milk and sugar, and bring to boil. Now reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the red pepper, stock, fish sauce and lime juice then cover and simmer for a further 15 minutes or until the lamb is tender.
- Add the water chestnuts, coriander and chopped basil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the remaining basil leaves, and serve immediately with boiled rice.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.