- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, rub into the skin. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half the oil to the pan, add the salmon skin-side down. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring for 2 minutes until softened. Then add the bell pepper and cook for a further 1 minute. Turn the heat down and add Shemin’s Thai Curry Paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add in the baby bok choy, fish sauce, peanut butter, lime juice and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 mins or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in the basil leaves, season and serve with rice or some crusty bread. Enjoy!
- If you find our Thai Curry Paste a little too hot, try putting less paste or more coconut milk or add coconut cream too.
- You can use any other firm fillet of fish for this recipe.