- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the onions and fry on a medium heat until golden brown. Add the diced peppers and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Shemin’s Seafood Curry Paste and cook gently for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and simmer for at least five minutes. If the sauce gets too dry add a little water.
- Add in the coconut cream if desired.
- Add the prawns and simmer gently until the prawns are cooked and turned pink.
- Add lemon juice, season to taste and garnish with chopped coriander .
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Tip: Try grilling or pan-frying the prawns instead of poaching in the sauce to add extra texture to the dish.