- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the shallots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Shemin’s Curry Powder and cook for 2–3 minutes. Then stir in the tomato purée and cook for a further minute. Add the wine and simmer until the volume of the liquid has reduced by half.
- Stir in Shemin’s Mango Chutney and then the stock, and simmer again, until the volume of the liquid has reduced by half. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the mayonnaise and the crème fraîche together in a glass bowl, then stir in the curry sauce.
- Add the lemon juice, spring onions and coriander, then the chicken and season with salt, and pepper to taste. Serve with a green salad and scatter with the toasted almond flakes
- Add tobasco to taste, if you would like more spiciness.