- Mix together all the ingredients for the chicken burgers. Make 6 patties and set aside in the fridge to marinade for 2 hours or overnight.
- Make the cucumber and cabbage slaw by mixing together all the ingredients. Season and add the lemon juice to taste.
- When ready to make the burgers, cover each one with a little oil to prevent them from sticking. Heat a griddle pan or the BBQ and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly cooked through.
- Serve inside a burger bun (we love brioche buns) with a slice of juicy tomato and top with the slaw.
- Then add some Shemin’s Aubergine Pickle or Shemin’s Mango Chutney for extra flavour!
Zero Syns: Use 0% fat yoghurt for syn free slaw, and your healthy extra for the burger bun.