- Mix all the marinade ingredients together and rub into the lamb.
- Marinade for at least 1 hour, or overnight if possible.
- Light the BBQ on high and brown the meat on both sides.
- Put the lamb on a baking tray with the rosemary sprigs on top, then place the tray on the BBQ and close the lid.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes for rare or 40 minutes for medium, and then rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with mint raita.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.