- Heat a wok and add the top hard part of the coconut milk from the tin with 100g Shemin’s Thai Red Curry Paste. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the strips of beef and coat in the mixture. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes and then add the peppers. Fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the rest of the coconut milk, palm sugar and fish/soya sauce if using.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes or until the beef and peppers are cooked to your liking.
- Add lime juice to taste and serve with jasmine rice.
Free Recipe Ebooks
Subscribe to our Newsletter and we’ll send you our delicious recipe ebooks for free!
Thank you for signing up to receive tasty recipes and handy cooking tips from us here at Shemin’s! You should receive a link to the downloads page in your inbox shortly. If it does not arrive in a few minutes, please check your junk folder.