- Prepare the vegetables if necessary and cut into cubes.
- Parboil the vegetables until just cooked and put aside.
- Heat the oil on a medium heat, add Shemin’s Indian Curry Paste. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook gently for 7 minutes, adding a little water if the sauce gets too dry.
- Add the vegetables and water to the sauce, and continue cooking until the vegetables are done, adding more water if necessary.
- Check seasoning and add the fresh coriander and lemon juice just before serving.
- Served with Shemin’s Indian Breads or rice and natural yoghurt.
- In this curry we used red pepper, courgette, cauliflower florets, frozen peas and spinach. I used plenty of variety, but feel free to use less.
- If using raw lentils, be sure to cook them before adding to the curry sauce.